A Tuesday in January
Here's what I've been doing...
- read all 4 Twilight books in one month
- Christmas, Holidays, etc.
- bemoaning the lack of snow in Central Virginia
- working on my recipe project wherein I rip up five years of back issues of Cooking Light and Bon Appetit in order to make my own cookbook and recycle millions of magazines that have been sitting in a big bin and clogging up my kitchen
- now I'm reading The Historian because Twilight set me off on a mini-vampire kick (nowhere near the extent of my Anne Rice forays of the 90s)
- agonizing over the Kindergarten Decision (boy, summer birthday, September cut-off, etc.)
- agonizing over moving, the timing of, work on the house, etc.
- gaining ten pounds over December
- thinking about learning scrapbooking
- doing braids, pigtails, ponytails and barrettes in my almost two-year-old's growing long hair
- cleaning out the house and making many trips to Goodwill--fun!! I think I'm the only one in the house without the packrat gene.