Monday, September 29, 2008

What's Been Goin' On


This is the cake I just made for a friend's 4th birthday. That was a fun one.


Before that, we had our first soccer game. Ever.




Before that, we were in California for my brother's wedding. Elvis officiated. He called me his Priscilla. Although he was an orangey hue, he was a lovely Elvis and my twelve-year-old crush was renewed.


Before that, we went to the beach, where, in true child-form, Zen didn't sleep the whole night in the hotel and, upon taking her to Patient First in the morning, it was discovered that she had a bacterial upper respiratory infection with fluid behind both ear drums. We were to fly out to California in two days.



Before that, we had the big fourth birthday party that went off perfectly and much fun was had by all.

6 Comments:

Blogger Shannon Morgan said...

Thanks for your update! That's a really nice photo of the Golden Gate.

10:42 AM  
Blogger ItchyBits said...

Well hello! That cake is awesome! I bet she loved it! Probably didn't want to eat it. My neighbor made my sister a doll shaped cake and I never forgot that cake. I am sure this will live on forever in her memory (if she isn't too young).

8:19 PM  
Blogger Liesl said...

Wow, that is an amazing cake! I can't begin to figure out how you made it.

2:29 PM  
Blogger Camille said...

Well, the towers and turrets are from a Wilton castle kit...so I did not model those out of something edible. :) I just iced the turrets, put cake sparkles on them, baked two round layer cakes, and decorated everything. It is a nice result, though.

2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You finally wrote! Yeah, send that triath story if you don't mind.

I can't believe Zen Baby's beautiful long hair! She looks like a grown-up little girl!

The cake is awesome too, what the heck? How did you do that?

8:47 PM  
Blogger David James said...

Apna Showroom Thick Rubber hair bands for women (Cotton wool ExtraSoft Ponytail holder 12 Piece
Fancy Apna Showroom Plastic Tic Tac Hair Clips for Women (Multicolour) -24 Pieces
Apna Showroom Tic tac or Tik tak - 24 piece - hair pin clips for women girls - 24 Piece wooden clips
tik tak hair clips pins for women girls hair clips for women girls woman baby girls school office hair tiktak chimti tictac hair pin tic tac tiktak saree pins blousepin

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home