Monday, April 07, 2008

And also...

I hired a Spanish teacher! She is a lovely Argentinian woman who comes to my house and sits at my kitchen table with me and teaches me Spanish while the baby takes her morning nap and the boy is in preschool. I've been trying to become fluent in Spanish since sixth grade when I first took a language and have been self-teaching for years and years. I know I should have gone to a Spanish-speaking country for immersion but that never quite happened.

And also...

Shout out to Funky Smith! I hope you are feeling better this week.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks! All better. Your shout out made my day!

8:40 PM  
Blogger Liesl said...

Oh, what a fun idea, and a terrific way to something for yourself!

12:08 AM  
Blogger Nyssaneala said...

Just a reminder that the Neustadt challenge is starting soon! I am giving away a copy of Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez to one participant! To enter, all you have to do is post your challenge list by May 1, and leave a link to your list in the comment section of this post: http://nyssaneala.blogspot.com/2008/04/neustadt-challenge-starting-soon.html

Thanks for participating!

Alisia (Book Haven)
http://nyssaneala.blogspot.com

5:04 PM  
Blogger Liesl said...

Just checking in to see how you are!

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home