Monday, March 03, 2008

Sleep, Great!

The sticker chart has been AMAZING! As well as the threat to put one of his toys outside on the deck overnight. He has this idea that it rains every night and he's terrified for his toys to be out in the rain. I really have no idea where he got this night rain theory. Anyway, the last time he tried running out of bed, I had reached my last straw, grabbed his little bucket of dominoes and put them outside the back door. He was in bed faster than he could snatch a toy out of Little Zen's hand. There are definitely benefits to dealing with a three-year-old...you could never get away with that with older kids--(BettyBetty-I'm thinking of you here).

I can't say too much more about sleep because I believe in jinxing. It happens. And it's happened here.

In other news, I'm thinking about shutting down operations here for awhile. No really good reason why. Then again, maybe I won't. Or will.

3 Comments:

Blogger ItchyBits said...

I remember things like that seemed to work for my kids when they were little too. Except I used to threaten the attic -- noooo! not the dreaded attic. Worked like a charm.

Now it is cell phone confiscation. Ugh.

5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No don't! I like hearing from you. Don't stop blogging.

On another note, I read "The Road." Gee, thanks a lot! Just kidding, I liked it. You were right. It was a tad disturbing. But it made me consider our world in a whole new light.

9:53 PM  
Blogger Camille said...

OK, Funky, I'm glad you don't regret reading it--but you have confirmed my notions. I'm "backshelving" it for now. :) Thanks!

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home