Friday, March 07, 2008

Friday Fill-In

1. Ahhhh, it's so nice to smell spring in the air and open the windows everyday.
2. One of my favorite things on my desk or bureau is the portrait of my grandmother from the 40s.
3. Japanese Cherry Blossoms can probably be found here.
4. Bed, the deck, or the kitchen table, or the couch are my favorite places to sit and read.
5. Ritz crackers and cream cheese is delicious!
6. I love to watch a musical montage in movies.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to working on Zen's birthday cake, tomorrow my plans include Zen's birthday party and Sunday, I want to hang out at home!

2 Comments:

Blogger tanabata said...

I can't wait for the cherry blossoms. Shouldn't be too much longer now that the plum are out.
Hope Zen's birthday and cake were great! :)

11:24 AM  
Blogger Camille said...

Thanks Tanabata! I should have added something more complimentary about your beautiful photos! I realized my sentence sounded so blah, but I meant it to sound nicer! :)

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home