Friday, February 01, 2008

Friday Fill-In



1. Once I was an employee.
2. I'm afraid of being sick.
3. Today at work I researched the topic "resistant to potty training," made Ritz crackers with peanut butter, and packed honey Teddy Grahams for preschool snack.
4. What's happiness and contentment all about?
5. If I make a mistake I beat myself up about it relentlessly.
6. When I woke up this morning, I thought 5:30 am is too early for a 3 1/2 year old to be waking up for the day, but he says he has to poop. Potty training is now disrupting his sleep.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the fact that M. said this morning, "When I come home tonight, consider yourself 'off' for the night!!!!, tomorrow my plans include taking Little Guy and his friend to a birthday party and continuing to babysit the friend after the party and Sunday, I want to eat hors d'oeuvres with my mom and half-watch the Superbowl with M. and my dad!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you had a relaxing night off!

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home