Friday, January 11, 2008

Friday's Feast

175

Appetizer
What is your middle name? Would you change any of your names if you could? If so, what would you like to be called?
Elizabeth
No, I like them just fine except my married last name. I don't think it'll ever feel like mine

Soup
If you were a fashion designer, which fabrics, colors, and styles would you probably use the most?
I don't know--this question is not for me. I have to envision Stacey and Clinton with me in the rare occasions that I go shopping.

Salad
What is your least favorite chore, and why?
cleaning the bathroom

Main Course
What is something that really frightens you, and can you trace it back to an event in your life?
being a sad, lonely and bored empty-nester--that won't be me but it's kind of what my mom created for herself and it's not pretty

Dessert
Where are you sitting right now? Name 3 things you can see at this moment.
Our computer is in the living room (small house).
the big canvas Little Guy painted with M. while I was away for the weekend at a baby shower in Pennsylvania in October, my empty venti Starbucks cup, size 3 brown Mary Janes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home