Friday, January 11, 2008

Friday Fiver

You'll forget the sun

1. Where do you like to walk?
I grew up being able to walk everywhere-food store, schools, library, convenience store, the center of town, parks-and I loved that. Where I live now I can only walk to the elementary school, the middle school, and a nice park. There's a trail through this little patch of woods that leads to the middle school and the park and Little Guy and I love to walk there.

2. What does your hair look like?
brown, shoulder-length (and growing), frizz/wavy, sometimes straightened with this amazing appliance

3. What are you jealous of?
I hate being jealous and rarely am. And I hate when other people are jealous, but it does happen. So I guess it would be successful stay-home mom writers if I had to give an answer.

4. What kind of promises do you make?
ones I can keep

5. What makes you stare?
super attractive people

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home