Monday, December 10, 2007

Back on the Wagon with a Meme

Tagged by BettyBetty because I've been sadly away from blogging for oh so very long. I'm thinking this absence coincided with the end of Little Guy's naps? Will have to check on that. On with the show...

The rules:

-Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
-Share 7 facts about yourself.
-Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
-Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I hate peanuts and peanut butter (partly because of a slight allergy/partly because I think they're yucky.)

This annoys most people.

2. Virginia's capricious weather gets on my nerves.
(But it's way colder now than at time of writing, so I'm happy.)

3. I was recently addicted to the Core Plan message board on the Weight Watchers website.

4. I am a meticulous babybook keeper.
Ask me a weight or a milestone, I will provide you with a date and sometimes a context.

5. It's 3:53 am. Why am I not sleeping?

6. I miss snowstorms.

7. I'm always tired, physically and mentally, lately. And absent-minded. My kids have been taking a toll on me. But things will change eventually...they always do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home