Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A Month and a Week

Bless me Blogger for I've been away...it's been 37 days since my last post.

And, of course, just when I sit down to do a quick comeback post, Little Einstein's goes off and Mr. Three is off the couch, taking away the tape measure from Little Zen, jumping over her, and wreaking general havoc around the no longer peaceful living room. OK, shhh, he's reading a book now, I might have 30 more seconds. I have to go give Zen a bath anyway and then we have to go buy storage bins for summer clothes. 3Ts and 6-9 mo. outfits are things of the past. And hopefully short sleeves and shorts, too. The chilliness seems to be here to stay.

OK, Little Guy is on my lap. Gee do I miss his naps. Preschool is going fabulously. No more crying at drop-off. Potty training is still just half done (he's fully trained for peeing, won't poop) but that's because I've been enabling him with pull-ups. So last night he didn't get a night pull-up for the first time and he woke up completely dry and peed first thing. So pull-ups will be rapidly phased out this week. Next to go will be pacifiers. I don't feel too bad about those...he is 3 years and two months old...it's time.

Zen baby will be 8 months old next week. That's just crazy. No major milestones to report there. No crawling yet. Still the same two bottom teeth. But she's good.

OK, that's all I can do now. I'll be back before December, really!

4 Comments:

Blogger Liesl said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:11 PM  
Blogger Camille said...

Thanks Liesl! Talk to you soon!

9:12 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Good to know you are still around! I can't imagine blogging when my kids were that young!!

12:07 PM  
Blogger test said...

Hi there,

I'd like to invite you to add your blog (and if you have a challenge blog) to the

BookBlogBlog

at bookblogblog.blogspot.com

(whew, lots of blogs)

... a directory of book and reading blogs in the blog-o-sphere!

Hope to see you there ...

aloi
aloireads.wordpress.com

4:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home