Friday, August 31, 2007

Mommy Life


This is what I used to comb my hair yesterday morning after my shower.



Incidentally, that was my last daytime shower during the week. Zen Baby sat in her babyseat in the bathroom and screamed the whole time. And by screams, I used to mean crying, but now, I do literally mean screams. And Little Guy sat out on my bed, as usual, but this time he wrote on my sheet with a pen, opened the back battery panel of my booklight, and other various things. He used to just lay on the bed and watch a Baby Einstein DVD. But now he's three...!!!

Oh my goodness--look what I just bought! Cannot believe she is 6 months old.

2 Comments:

Blogger Liesl said...

Hehehe! Can I just steal your post? Because you've just described our house...

9:09 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

OMG is she really? Seems like yesterday she got here! Time really does fly doesn't it?

Thank goodness Baby Einstein is still working for me. Or the Noggin channel. My daughter (4 in Oct) will still stay put for those. For now. LOL

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home