Sunday, July 01, 2007

Camille Needs. . .

Lots of people have been doing this and I've been highly amused by the results but never thought of doing it myself. For some reason, I read Nancy's answers and got inspired to do my own. Although Camille is not my real name, (I named myself after Camille Saint-Saens, the composer), that's what blog people know me as, of course, so I used that.

1. Camille needs bodyguards because too many people hate her. Oh my!

2. Camille needs men. I could go in so many different directions with this one.

3. Camille needs issues addressed on the level of feelings. Why, aren't you pleased with me and my blog? Don't you like it the way it is? Should I change it? Do I come across too happy? Too boring? What? Oh, boo hoo!!

4. Camille needs to write a description of herself. Oh, OK. Well, I have brown hair that I recently had cut to chin length. I have green eyes, I'm the mother of two, about 5'7", big reader, love coffee ice cream, hate bugs. . .

5. Sylvan thinks Camille needs a duck to keep her company Oh, really, Sylvan? Well, I think you need a platypus to keep you company!

6. Camille needs a backbone, in my estimation, but that's okay. Gosh, this isn't painting a very nice picture of me, is it?

7 Comments:

Blogger tanabata said...

LOL! Those are good! :P

12:44 AM  
Blogger Anne Camille said...

I had fun with this one too. I didn't realize that Camille was not your real first name. Odd when you get to know someone through their blog and then you find out that they have a different name, they are still the blog name to you!

9:32 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I don't know why this cracks me up so much! How fun!

9:50 AM  
Blogger Bookfool said...

This is so funny, every time. I'm amazed at the variety I'm seeing on different blogs. So, are we allowed to know your real name? You picked a pretty one.

BTW, the duck is my favorite. I'm pretty sure you could get away with a rubber duck to keep you company. :)

9:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, that's hilarious! I was feeling a bit 'who's on first' reading your post until I went over to Nancy's and figured it out. Of course I then had to google my name - and found another Lesley who's recently done a version herself.

9:26 PM  
Blogger kookie said...

Hilarious. Have you ever had coffee rum ice cream? You wouldn't think those two flavors go together, but do they ever.

12:29 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

LOL, this is one of my favorite games to play when I am bored at work.

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home