Saturday, June 30, 2007

Pop Quiz

It's a warm, muggy Saturday afternoon.
Both kids are napping in their cribs.
Husband is napping on the couch.

Do I . . .

A. clean up the bowls, forks, glasses, napkins, and cartons from the leftover-Chinese-food lunch

B. mop the kitchen floor because it really needs doing

C. go lay in bed right now and read The Magnificent Ambersons

D. sit here at the computer for a little longer and play with my blog, even though I just cleared all the bolds off my Bloglines list and added a few more feeds (hi Kookiejar, Book Chase, and dovegreyreader scribbles.)

6 Comments:

Blogger Liesl said...

Hee hee! I'd vote for options 3 or 4, but in truth I'd probably end up actually doing 1 or 2. And then I'd whine that I never get any time to do anything fun...

8:06 PM  
Blogger Bookfool said...

Well, I've been doing the mid-day siesta thing. Today, we actually opted to go out in the heat to eat Mexican and shop at the bookstore. I got a big red ding in my car and had to change clothing because I was so sweaty. Next time, I'm staying home to read. :)

8:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Read!

8:27 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

I would do A, then whine about not being able to do C.

I'm thinking perhaps you chose D.

7:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did C!!! And it was fabulous although here it is Sunday night and I still haven't done the floor. Guess that's Monday morning's job now. But it was worth it.

10:08 PM  
Blogger kookie said...

Hi back, Camille.

I started reading 'Ambersons' but made the mistake of watching the film before I had finished. I'll finish it someday, but I don't feel the burning need now.

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home