Monday, June 04, 2007

Baby Sister Sleeps

Dare I say it? I think I see a schedule forming. Baby Sister (I still need a blog name for her) is starting to go down regularly for a morning nap about 10 am. Then an afternoon nap, still fuzzy, but around 3:30 or 5ish. And then last feeding between 8 and 10 pm. Then she's down for the night until 7 am or sometimes gets up for a bottle around 4 or 5 am. But then goes back to sleep. She's just a better sleeper all around than Little Guy was, but he was suffering from eczema and must have been so itchy the first 5 months of his life. And, of course, there's the bottle vs. breast thing. But also, I think it's just her personality. Already she seems more laid back than he was/is. And she was born into a noisy house. When it was just Little Guy and I, it was pretty quiet around here so he was used to sleeping in quiet. She can sleep through tantrums, the vacuum, toy drums, etc. She'll be three months old tomorrow so maybe the grandmothers are right; three months really is the magic number.

1 Comments:

Blogger Liesl said...

Keeping my fingers crossed that the schedule sticks :)

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home