Thursday, May 10, 2007

Booking through Thursday

Today's Question:

Where DON'T you read?

Ok, well, I've read in every room of the house including the front steps and back deck. When I was growing up, I read in every room also, including my parents' bedroom and my sibling's bedroom's, for whatever reason.

I've read in cars, trains, airplanes, boats, and buses.

I've read in the hospital, both waiting rooms and when I was a patient.

Maybe I would have to say that I don't generally read in stores. I wouldn't walk around Target or Babies R Us reading a book. I have, though, followed my husband around Lowe's and Home Depot reading a magazine I got from the front of the store. I really don't like home improvement stores. But that's not common and it's only a magazine. So I'm going with stores as my answer.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read in movie theatres, concerts, and in the bathroom. Heck I've even read in church.
So what's the weirdest place you've ever read?

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home