Friday, April 27, 2007

Friday's Feast

Feast 141

Appetizer
How fast can you type?
I haven't tested myself in a long time, but it's fast. I love typing. I officially learned in high school in a typing and steno class. The teacher was super strict and lots of kids hated her but I loved her, her structure, and her standards. She wanted me to compete in the FBLA competition, but at the time, I had no interest. In retrospect, I think I should have competed. Why not? But I think it was because I had no interest in being a Future Business Leader and never wanted to work in an office and I knew that even then. Then during summers in college, I used to temp and the temp agency I was working for hired me to work in their office, doing their payroll and registering new temps. This meant I gave math, spelling, and typing tests to people, so during down times, I used to give myself the typing test. So I used to know my WPM but not now.

Soup
What is your favorite online game?
Does this mean games you play with other people online? I've never done that so I'll say blogging because you interact with other online, although not in a game setting.

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 as highest), how intelligent do you think you are?
This is a weird question. I'll say 7.

Main Course
Name three of your best teachers from your school years.
I loved: Miss Hemmer, 3rd grade, 1983-4; Mr. Colagrande, science teacher, 11th grade, 1991-2 (he taught a class called Sea & Sky where we studied Aeronautics, Astronomy, and Oceanography, I LOVED IT); and hmm, I'll say Mrs. Cherot, 10th grade Geometry, because she's the only teacher who ever made math make sense to me.

Dessert
What are your plans for this upcoming weekend?
Hmm, not sure about Saturday but I want to do something fun. Sunday we'll probably have M's dad and my dad come over to help break ground for our new shed. We have no outdoor storage right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home