Friday, March 02, 2007

friday's feast

Feast One Hundred & Thirty Three

Appetizer
What does the color pink make you think of?
my new (not born yet) baby girl

Soup
Name something you thought you had lost, but later found.
my blue journal

Salad
In 3 words, describe this past week.
heavy, lumbering, fatigued; oh, wait, that describes me moving through my week. How about tiring, kind of boring, long

Main Course
What are you obsessed with?
right now, geology

Dessert
What kind of perfume or cologne do you like to wear?
none whatsoever; I used to wear scented lotions in my younger days like Bath and Body Works Juniper and Aloe and Victoria's Secret Lovespell. Those are so good I would consider maybe the Bath and Body Works one again (if they still make it).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home