Saturday, February 10, 2007

Two Meme

Took this from Adrienne at Bookmark My Heart.

Two names you go by: my first name and Mommy

Two things you are wearing right now: maternity shirt and pajama pants

Two places you want to go on vacation: Puerto Rico and England

Two things you are thinking about now: craving wedding cake and whether or not to eat another chocolate pudding cup

Two favorite animals: horses and owls

Two reasons you’re doing this survey: easy post for nighttime and it looked fun

Spell your name without vowels: Cmll

How many pairs of jeans do you own? Three maternity jeans, none of which I can fit into anymore; I can't even discuss my normal person jeans

What color(s) do you wear most often? burgundy, blue, brown?

What’s for dinner tonight? chicken paillards on salad greens with balsamic vinaigrette and baked potatoes with sour cream, butter, broccoli, cheese

Are you happy with your life right now? yes

[Do you own a…}

- PS2: No

- XBOX: No

- PSP: No

- Gamecube: No

- Digital Camera: Yes

In what state or country did you go to school after high school? Virginia--six hours away from home

What stores do you shop at? Right now, Motherhood Maternity, Target maternity, JCPenney maternity, Mimi Maternity, and a little bit of Sears maternity; also Kroger, Kohl's, Borders, B&N, TJ Maxx

How do you make money? part-time work from home bookkeeper/database manager

Last thing you bought? decaf caramel latte and chocolate chip cookie from Panera Bread

How’s the weather? pretty cold, 30s/40s; maybe snow Tuesday

Do you own big sunglasses? no, but I need some

What should you be doing right now? eating pudding and going to bed

Who did you hug today? my toddler

How many beds did you lay in yesterday? one

What color shirt are you wearing? navy blue

Name one thing that you do everyday: eat

What color are your bedroom walls? green

How much cash do you have on you right now? I think $19 in my wallet

What’s your favorite sport? yuck

When was the last time you saw your dad? two hours ago

What did you have for dinner last night? chicken pot pie

What’s your favorite Starbucks drink? vanilla latte or caramel macchiatto

Recent time you were really upset? a few nights ago when my husband asked me to edit an article he had to write for his work newsletter and then got mad at me because he thought I changed too much

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the "yuck" on sports.

11:27 AM  
Blogger Camille said...

It was the only word I could think of that said it all. I almost said, "volleyball" but then I remembered walking off the court in almost tears because my teammates were getting too hardcore. This was just last year. No play, no watch, no like.

8:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too. Never could play volleyball without feeling like an utter failure.

10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I am so glad I'm not the only one who hates volleyball! I hated gym class when it was volleyball time (not that I particularly enjoyed it any other time).

11:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lesley--Me too! But nothing was worse than dodgeball. :(

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home