Friday, February 23, 2007

Friday's Feast

Feast One Hundred & Thirty Two

Appetizer
Where on your body do you have a scar, and what caused it?
knee; fell over a fence I was climbing when I was little

Soup
What is something that has happened to you that you would consider a miracle?
the birth of my son and the finding of my husband

Salad
Name a television personality who really gets on your nerves.
Sandra Lee and all the people on the top half of the TV Guide channel

Main Course
What was a funny word you said as a child (such as "pasketti" for "spaghetti")?
I called spaghetti "hoppagoppi" and cucumbers were "mazhaboops." That was when I was two or three. I just made them up, no idea why. But now I see Little Guy making up words and speaking in made up languages sometimes and cracking himself up with it.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I have always thought __a Coke float___ was __one of the best desserts possible__.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home