Friday, February 16, 2007

Friday's Feast

One Hundred & Thirty One

Appetizer
What sound, other than the normal ringing, would you like your telephone to make?
Ringing's Ok

Soup
Describe your usual disposition in meteorological terms (partly cloudy, sunny, stormy, etc.)
Sunny with a chance of clouds

Salad
What specific subject do you feel you know better than any other subjects?
general books; cake decorating/baking; things Toddler says and does and the reasons behind his actions

Main Course
Imagine you were given the ability to remember everything you read for one entire day. Which books/magazines/newspapers would you choose to read?
This is daunting. Maybe one issue of Bookmarks magazine, the most recent Sunday NY Times, A Short History of Nearly Everything with parts of Annals of the Former World, a Spanish textbook. I don't know. I wish I could remember everything I read.

Dessert
If a popular candy maker contacted you to create their next confection, what would it be like and what would you name it?
I'll get back to this one. I have to read Where is Little Harry? by Graham Philpot to Toddler right now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home