Friday, February 02, 2007

Friday's Feast

Feast 129

Appetizer
What was one of the fashion fads when you were a teenager?
Pants called Skidz or something like that--they were a very thin cotton with a drawstring waist and when you "French cuffed" them at the bottom, they sort of ballooned out. And they were usually a plaid, I think. Mine had a magenta sort of color in them and my friend, Kristin, had teal and somehow we always wore them on the same day without planning it.

Soup
Name one thing you think people assume about you when they first meet you.
I think people think I'm nerdy or just generally "not cool." I think this is left over from high school, where it wasn't that big of an issue anyway, but, you know, these things have an effect.

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how hard do you work?
generally speaking, housework, maybe a 5; taking care of Toddler, maybe 9; when I was teaching, maybe 8-10.

Main Course
If you were given a free 30-second commercial during the Super Bowl to sell anything you currently own, what would you advertise?
cakes? But then I'd have to start making cakes for customers and I don't feel like I have the time to devote right now.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I love to ___________ when it is ____________.
I love to read during the day when it is snowing.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Carl V. Anderson said...

I love to read during the day when its snowing as well. Snow seems like such a magical phenomenon and thus it lends such a magical atmosphere to reading.

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home