Friday, February 23, 2007

Friday Fiver

Easy as the breeze (an old one)

1. How's your weather?
back to chilly again; 40s during the day, 30s at night; very sunny days lately

2. What can you hear right now?
M. making hot chocolate and watching that Discovery channel show "Man vs. Wild" or whatever. Happily I don't hear Toddler singing and talking in his crib anymore--he's gone to sleep.

3. Do you like to spy on people?
Not really, but I have been known to do my fair share of eavesdropping

4. When is the last time you had to prove yourself?
I feel like I'm in the throes of this now, with my new work-at-home job. My training hasn't been the best, but I think it's reflecting badly on me--making it seem as though I don't know what I'm doing because I'm stupid, and not because no one will go over what I'm supposed to do.

5. What would you like to take back?
mean comments I've made to M. over the years

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the "Happily . . . "
He sounds real cute.

10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Funky! The nights when he sings Row Row Row Your Boat to himself before he falls asleep are good. The ones (if he's taken a long nap during the day) where he gives up on that and starts yelling for us--not so good. But we have WAY more of the former now than the latter, now that he's pretty much dropped his naps.

10:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate when a job doesn't train properly - I hope it gets better!

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home