Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Look at this fun meme that I can't do

Here is a fun meme from Karen at Verbatim wherein you look up the very first time you ever used Amazon.com. I'd love to know what I ordered ten years ago or so, whenever I first used it, but I was in a different world back then and wouldn't have a clue what my password might have been. I'm pretty sure I first started using Amazon in 1998 and I have some good guesses what my email address would have been, but no way can I know my password. In 1998 I was 23, now I'm 31, in a house, with a husband, a child, and one on the way. Who knows what password I used in my swinging-single- working-downtown-going-out-for-beers-after-work-and-huge-chunks-of-free-time-every-weekend-kind-of-life I had back then. Oh well, on my current account I can go back to 2003, but that's too recent. I was teaching first grade then and ordered a bunch of teaching related and children's picture books. Blah, who cares. But other people should try it, I think.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so funny. I checked and my first purchase in 1999 included Giovanni's Room by James Baldwin and The Booklover's Organizer. Obviously way before the blog :)

Glad to see you back blogging!

3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were swinging?

9:03 PM  
Blogger Camille said...

Ha ha, Funky.

9:07 PM  
Blogger Shannon Morgan said...

Thanks, Camille - posted it to mine. I was hoping to open my own bakery back then. Hee.

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home