Friday, January 05, 2007

Friday's Feast

I haven't done one of these in a loooong time.

Appetizer
1. Which celebrity (or celebrities) do you think will make headlines this year?
probably Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise; I doubt the media is finished with them yet.

2. Soup
They say good things come in small packages.
What is something little that you think is great?
Toddler!

3. Salad
Name a song that makes you want to dance.
This is sure not to be a popular answer: Get Right by Jennifer Lopez

4. Main Course
What is your favorite font?
Well, I used Comic Sans A LOT when I was a first grade teacher and it's not that. I don't have a lot of fonts on my Word program, but out of those I would choose Book Antiqua or Georgia. But look here for tons of amazingly cool ones. I use this site sometimes when decorating cakes. It helped when I wanted to write the birthday boy's name in lieu of the word "Cars" on that movie's logo.

5. Dessert
If you were to write a do-it-yourself article, what would it be about?
How to decorate a cake

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home