Thursday, December 07, 2006

Lunch Break Meme

Saw this on Pages Turned

1) My uncle once: looked like Clark Gable to me when I was 11 and in my Gone with the Wind phase, but now, I just think there's a slight resemblance.
2) Never in my life: have I had a Reese's peanut butter cup, Snickers, or Butterfinger (peanut butter, yuck!)
3) When I was five:I won the school Halloween costume contest but was too shy to come to the center of the playground with the principal so everyone could see my costume
4) High school was:sometimes fun, sometimes disturbing, mostly annoying
5) Fire is:pretty to watch when it's contained
6) I once saw:the movie "She-Devil" being filmed in my hometown
7) There’s this woman I know who:is an amateur pilot and professional writer (I'm so jealous
8) Once, at a bar: I got really drunk, danced, and ate pizza (oh, that was more than once)
9) By noon I’m usually: looking forward to Toddler's naptime (but I think he recently officially dropped those naps)
10) Last night: I stayed up until 12:45 am baking rugelach
11) If I only had: a little more free time
12) Next time I go to church:might be when the new baby gets christened
13) What worries me most:things that could happen to Toddler
14) When I turn my head left:I see the whole living room and the Christmas tree
15) When I turn my head right:I see the French doors to the deck
16) You know I'm lying when:I'm a little too adamant about what I'm saying
17) What I miss most about the eighties:being a kid
18) If I were a character written by Shakespeare, I’d be:I haven't read Shakespeare since college
19) By this time next year:I'll have a 3-yr.-old and a 9-mo.-old. Yipes!
20) I have a hard time understanding:my mother
21) You know I like you if:I ask you questions about yourself
22) If I won an award, the first person I’d thank would be:the person that gave it to me is the best answer, courtesy of Pages Turned
23) Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferraro:interesting, fascinating, who?, old hat
24) Take my advice, never:go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line
25) My ideal breakfast is:homemade apple pancakes with butter and syrup
26) If you visit my hometown, I suggest you go to:Manhattan instead; it's a very short bus or train ride away and way more interesting
27) Why doesn't everyone:stop being snobby
28) If you spend the night at my house:you'll have to sleep on the couch because we're out of bedrooms now
29) I’d stop my wedding:if I just knew it was wrong
30) The world could do without:sensational news
31) My favorite blonde is:Val Kilmer
32) If I do anything well, it’s:read
33) And by the way:it's very windy out right now

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love reading these. I am right there with you on wishing I had more free time. oh well.

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home