Friday, November 03, 2006

During Naptime

While I would like to listen to Mahler's 1st Symphony or finish my Bryson book or read a few pages of the new book I couldn't resist from the library yesterday, The New Oxford Book of Literary Anecdotes edited by John Gross, I have to make one of these. I really wanted to make one of these instead but the store didn't have them yet. Not such a bad deal. It's one of my last duties for Wilton and I get paid for doing it. Then I have to do a demo next Saturday and I'm done.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Funky Smith said...

I like those kits for the house part but I always have to make my own royal frosting and use my own candies, because their royal icing is like snot, and their candies are plain. Love the houses though. Please post a pic?

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home