Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Dreamy

It must be a pregnancy thing. I've read that you have more vivid, memorable, and fun dreams when pregnant because you tend to wake up during REM sleep more often either because you have to get up to pee or move because you're uncomfortable. My non-pregnancy dreams are usually epic, huge, and vivid with lots of storylines and people I don't know in them, but now there is definitely an element of fun and excitement more regularly than usual. And some of these are increasingly involving men. I'm not talking about sex dreams (although there was that one with Tyler Florence, but that was pre-pregnancy--can you believe he's doing Applebee's commercials? But I digress). The last dream I remember was all about this fun flirtation with Matthew Perry. Not a surprise since I LOVE Studio 60 on Monday nights. I did like him as Chandler but now I really really like him. And last night, it was Brad Pitt who kind of turned into my 9th grade crush (but no, I wasn't dreaming about a 14 yr. old--he was like an adult now), Pat Kehrle. Where are you now, Pat? Anyway, there was one more, but I don't remember who that one was with. Why can't it be Val Kilmer next, my true celebrity love for years and years since I saw him in the movies as Madmartigan in Willow when I was 13. He's been my unwavering favorite ever since. He even outlasted my long teenage thing for Christian Slater. So, yes, there is a fun side to being deprived of beer, wine, tuna, deli meat, and caffeine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home