Thursday, November 16, 2006

Cookie Poetry

I really wanted to go food shopping today to get ingredients for Cookie Month, but it's pouring rain. Last year I had Cookie Week which is just what it sounds like; for about a week before Christmas I made cookies everyday and gave them as gifts. But I got a little stressed because I was running out of time. So this year my plan is to start earlier and go for the whole month, freezing cookies or dough as I go along. Hence, Cookie Month. I went through my Christmas cookie book and wrote down a list of what I'll probably make. Behold the poetry.
Gingerbread Men
Madeleines
Gingerbread Snowflakes
Raspberry Swirls
Tea Cakes
Snowflakes
Rugelach
Rolled Cinnamon Sugar Angels
Pfeffernuesse
Chocolate Chubbies
Oatmeal
Coconut Macadamia
Coffee Bean
Cocoa Almond Biscotti

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger ItchyBits said...

Every year I say I am going to make all those fun christmas cookies for the kids to enjoy. I've collected a bunch of recipes but I never can seem to time it right. I usually just end up making my mudslide cookies which are fantastic but take awhile and are great as cookie gifts. If I am organized I make gingerbread men and the chocolate ones rolled in powdered sugar. Trouble is I eat too many of them which is probably what keeps me from actually making more. I don't know how that Fields chick stays so thin with all that good stuff around. That is a good idea to make the dough ahead and then freeze.

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home